19.5.16

New years in India | Travel Thursday

December 31st and January 1st 2016
         Last day of the year is a great day to reflect to pause and look back. I spent the entire day home with family and went for a midnight New Years mass. It was very dark outside and my cousin and I were kinda scared to walk alone and we were running late as well. My uncle and his wife were driving on their bike and thankfully they saw us and they were kind enough to accompany us to the church. After the mass was over, I went over to my friend's house. We ordered some Chinese take out and enjoyed talking all night. Early morning, I got home went around in the village wishing everybody a Happy New year! For lunch, we were invited over at my mama's house (Mom's brother). Thanks to mami for cooking an amazing lunch. I played with my cousins on the swings for a while and then took an unplanned nap for almost 4 hours. Later on, I hung out with grandma went to their village and watched the sports tournament that they had and soon got home. I was craving some coffee and biscuits so, I went out and brought it and my uncle made a cup of brewed coffee for me. It tasted super good and it was my first cup of coffee on this trip. It was uncle and aunty's wedding anniversary we celebrated a bit. Later on, I wanted to sit down at night and plan for the year but, I couldn't so I just decided to take in every day as it came and enjoyed my last two weeks in India. More New years adventures and pictures from the second wedding of the season will be up next Thursday. See you then!






















Missed any of the travel post no worries click on the link to catch up!

Second week in India
Christmas look 2015
Mumbai trip
Wedding one
Palm tree vibes in India
Wedding dance party
My princess red gown
The time I wore a Saree

1 comment: