17.4.16

Christmas look 2015 in India | Fashion



















Hello guys,
                                    Welcome back! Today, I am sharing my Christmas outfit from year 2015. I know its spring now and it’s too late share this look but, I couldn’t resist from posting this up. This is one of my all-time favorite Christmas look. I know for sure that years later I will still consider wearing this outfit. To me this look is timeless. Velvet is never out of fashion. I brought this dress from Aeropostale it’s from    Bethany Mota’s winter collection. I saw their clothing line online and fell in love with this dress right away. I love how the long sleeves make up for the deep v-back and the length of the dress. This dress by itself is simply gorgeous. I wanted it to be classy yet settle so, to add my own little hint to it. I paired it with all gold and black from head to toe.  
I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Let me know, how you guys like the look. Until next time, keep hustling for your dreams. Xo, Jessi.
Outfit details
·         Dress- Aeropostale
·         Earrings- Aldo
·         Necklace- Gold Chain
·         Cross body bag – Charlotte Russe
·         Watch- Michael Kors

·         Booties - DSW 

No comments:

Post a Comment