24.3.16

Second week in India | Travel Thursday

December 20th

            I woke up early to get ready for Sunday 3rd mass. It was six months mass for my dad’s aunt who passed away. We got home from church and had a pray at her house. I was extremely tired this very day, I had got only 4 hours of sleep. I spent the entire day with my cousins. In the evening, I went to the beach. I got to watch the beautiful sunset and take some breath-taking shots.





 December 21st
            On this day, I went out with my aunt to meet some of the relatives. I spent 2 hours with one of my best friend. Then, I took rides around the village just for fun with my cousin. I went to meet my friend. She was super fun to hang out with. She made me a lovely quelling handmade birthday card. I haven’t received a handmade card in ages it was lovely to receive it. She also gave me some lovely gifts. She knows me so well. I got home and all my cousins came to meet and hang out with me. I asked them their favorite snack and all said they like Maxx so, I went ahead and brought some snacks for us. We had a little junk food party. Review on Maxx it was alright. I got my favorite lays the Hot and spicy one. I used to eat this flavor all the time back in the days after Sunday class. It brought back all the memories. It still tasted the same and I enjoyed it. Dark Fantasy was okay too, but my cousins seemed to like them a lot. Milky bar and Hajmolas all-time favorite. Late night sat on the swing with cousins and planned for cousin's wedding.




 December 22nd
            I started my day off with an amazing breakfast as always. I went over to my cousin’s house. Her wedding rituals had slowly started. On this day, they made a very popular Indian sweet. They are made for festivals and special celebrations. I love sweets but, I am not a big fan of laddos, I still tried one as it was made at home. Later on, I went shopping to D-mart. It’s like a mini vision of Walmart or Kmart. I went around in there for a while and purchased three pairs of shoes and random snacks. I had street side food for lunch and my cousins had lunch ate McDonald's. The menu was very interesting. I picked two paper boat drinks for myself. I had heard a lot about them so I gave them a shot. They taste amazing. I can’t wait to go back and try more flavors. In the evening my school friends came over they brought me some ice-cream and pastries. At around 9 pm one more of my old friend came over it was a long day. I also ate dinner while talking to him and other guest.















 December 23rd
            Since this day onward, I stop eating proper meals. Eating was the last thing on my mind. I had Jalebis and pastries for breakfast and Jalebi and Vada pav for lunch. I went to the beach with my friends and had Bhel it tasted so freaking good. Then, I went to my cousins home to chill out. I made myself a Caramel Hot chocolate. Her in-law dropped me home late at night. I didn’t care to eat dinner and just went to bed.
















         I’m going to stop this post on a Wednesday. I will continue Thursday to Monday next week. Next post is super exciting all about my outfits for my cousin’s wedding and also my Christmas Eve dress. Make sure to come back and check Travel Thursday with JD because, it will be one of the most detailed post with lots of pictures.
               

Click below to view India trip Travel Thursday series

No comments:

Post a Comment