26.2.16

Dad's birthday, sunset and beach walk | Travel Thursday



December 14th
            I spent my entire day home being sick and forced to eat well. I did get some good sleep but, I felt like, I was trapped inside the house all day. I wanted to go out meet friends, eat street food, go crazy and enjoy every bit of the day. All day my grandparents had total control over me. I used what’s app all day and bothered everyone at college and work complaining to them about my lazy day home. Forgetting how they were still having their regular Monday. Thankful to them for patiently listening to me. That night, I had decided that, I can’t afford to get sick. I planned no matter what, I want to make the most out of my days here.


Top- Kohl's Royal blue and Polka dots
Jeans- Hollister Dark blue slim fit (Still available in stores)
Heels- Gift
Purse-TjMax Beige color by Nine West 
Sunglasses- Forever 21 The Reflective
Watch- Micheal Kors Rose Gold (Still available online click on the link)
  


December 15th
            I woke up feeling awful again my throat was still hurting and even my parents were now concerned about it. So everyone planned to keep me inside the house once again so, that I could be able to recover soon and enjoy the upcoming weddings.  I was super annoyed all, I wanted to do was escape out the house. Sitting in my room and watching TV all day wasn’t how, I planned this vacation. I was mad that I completed my exams two weeks ahead just to spend few extra days here and all I was doing was sitting home. It was my dad’s birthday, I wanted to do something special. I told my grandparents that I want to go buy a cake for dad and they can cook and plan the dinner. I told my cousin how bored I was and I made a mystery plan. Before buying the cake I told him I want to visit the beach and watch the sunset. He was up for it and I told that to my uncle he said it’s okay as long as I get home in an hour. I was super excited but half way through the ride I was unsure why I was so pumped up for this plan. I decided to just breathe the salty air and click a sunset picture and return home. It was a bummer when I got there I missed the sunset. I wasn’t very happy about it but I took few pictures. I ended up scrolling around the beach for a long time. It was a magical evening the sea waves where very soothing. The weather was perfect it was beautiful all around with Coconut trees, ocean breeze and salty air. There was so much going on around the beach but nothing seemed to distract. Until, I saw a Camel I wanted to ride on it but I didn’t. Riding a Camel is on my list for the next trip back home. Every beach trip has a story. It is impossible to walk on the beach without making an imprint in the sand and taking some of it with us. I felt that this is just a beginning for long adventure after all it was a spontaneous escape out of the house. B.EA.C.H. Best Escape Anyone Can Have!
            It was late when I left the beach we quickly rushed to the bakery and picked a cake for my dad. We got home almost in time my cousins came over we sang happy birthday and dad cut the cake. I was so happy that dad got to celebrate his birthday with his parents and loved ones. It felt like the old days. This was my fifth day but I was slowly getting used to everything. Sorry guys, I posted this up on Friday instead of travel Thursday. I wanted to cut few things off but I didn’t cut back on anything. It was one of the best days and it shall be forever my greatest memory no matter what. Often times, we feel that just because someone didn’t remember the day same way as we did. We feel a need to forget about it and give less importance to it. To me it’s very important to stay true to myself and believe in things the same way I felted on the very day. Maybe someday I shall add more to this post but never shall I ever cut anything.

Next Thursday, I will share my shopping trip, party experience, hanging out with Cynthia and much more!



Click the link below to read old #TravelThursdaywithJD
India Trip day one
First week of my India Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment