17.3.16

Outing fun with cousins | Travel Thursday

                                                             Watch the full video below!







December 18th
            In the morning, I woke up early took pictures with family, went around with cousins to say hello to everyone in the village. Later on, went snack shopping with cousins and also met baby Nia. My youngest cousin she is just four months old. Had a little bonding time with Nia and also with her family. Later on in the day, I went for sleepovers at my cousin’s house. They had a dinner party and we went to bed super late after long conversation.
December 19th
            Lazy morning and afternoon outing plan. A long car ride to in orbit mall. It was a shopping day of course traditional shopping and I wasn’t shopping for myself. It was fun going around the mall and especially when, I got to try sarees. I always underestimated wearing a saree firstly because, I can’t walk in them and secondly I didn’t know how I would look in them. I loved the saree’s and I tried on many sarees just for fun while my cousins were actually shopping. We had lunch at sbarro's pizza the place where I usually eat even when, I go shopping here in US. We ordered a lot of food and couldn’t finish it up! We strolled again, I was looking for some pair of heels but, I didn’t end up liking any. I saw Starbucks and I had to go buy a drink. It was my cousin’s first Starbucks experience and they enjoyed the drinks. I order caramel Frappuccino and Caramel Macchiato two of my favorite drinks and a combo of hot and cold drinks. We had a mini date talking and sipping on those drinks. Later on, we drove to a jewelry shop and I was looking for rings and bangles to match my lehenga. I ended up feeling dizzy and fainting in there. I think it was either because, the shop was too small and there wasn’t proper air conditioning or because, the lady in the store squeezed my hand too much when she put in my bangles. Either way I quickly got out of the store and sat outside for a bit and walked to the car. To my surprise my cousins actually saw what, I had picked and they purchased the ring and bangles for me. How sweet! We drove to Fountain restaurant to eat dinner it was my pick as I love the biryani from that place. Overall it is great day. Next up, will be how my obsession with Jalebis grows, beach day and snack party with cousins.  






Top- Wet seal, Jeans Hollister, Heels- Micheal Kors, Sunglasses- Forever 21 



























Click below to view India trip Travel Thursday series
India Trip day one
First week of my India Trip
Dad's birthday, sunset and beach walk
Birthday party and shopping in India

No comments:

Post a Comment