18.10.15

Fall & Halloween Nails | Beauty

Hello guys!

          ​I hope you all had a good weekend. The post is going to be a short one! I have midterm this week and I’m extremely stressed out. I still want continue with my fall series, so here is yet another post today. Recently, I did sparkly fall nails and so many of you ask me about the colors I used. I thought this blog will definitely help you guys. 

          I like to start out with using Ellovi butter all over my nails. This is a product that I receive in my Birch box. It works amazing on nails. The great think about this product is that you can apply all over. It is very handy to carry in your purse or for travel. So, that even if you forget to carry your moisturizer, lip balm, or any hair products. This will be a life saver in such situations. This product smells incredible and also is very easy to bend in. It has the texture of Vaseline but smells so much better. The best about this product is its cruelty free and very natural made with only 6 ingredients. The 6 ingredients are Macadamia Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Marula Oil, and Non-gmo Corn Starch. It also helps strengthen my nails and cuticles! As you can see, at least one of these ingredients is always present in the lotions or hair products we usually use. Overall, I think it’s a great multi-purpose product.

After, I apply ellovi Butter on my nails. I start with applying a base coat. I use Julep’s Oxygen smoothing Base Coat/Base Lissante. I love deep dark shades for fall. I applied two coats of Max Studio Nail polish. I let it dry for 2 minutes and then applied O P I Nail Lacquer in Gaining Mole-mentum. I applied until I was happy with the sparkles. More sparkles the better it is and to keep my sparkles in place. I finished it off with my Revlon gel envy diamond top coat. This top coat is one of my favorites; it leaves a gel finish and prevents my nails from chipping.


          Halloween nails are very easy & fun. I applied the same base coat and painted all my nails black. I used a black nail paint from H&M in manhunter. Once, my nails were dried completely. I used Poparazzi’s white nail color. I used the brush carefully to create ghost on my ring figures. I added black dots and details to complete the ghost. If you can't create the ghost with your hand, feel free to use a dotting tool or pen. To make sure my nails don't chip I applied the Revlon top coat again. This is how I created my Halloween Snapchat ghost get it? Speaking of snapchat you can also add me on snapchat to see behind the scenes. My snapchat ID jessi_dias.
​           I hope you all enjoyed these quick and easy nail ideas. If you guys recreate any of these I will love to see them. Tag me in your pictures. 
​Until next time, keep hustling for your dreams. Xo Jessi

7 comments:

  1. That "Gaining Mole-mentum" is awesome with all the irregular flakes. Cute ideas! -Brooke, AelisIRL.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try that vanilla butter!

    ~Tasha from on15thandL.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Love these nail designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wine color is everything but that little ghost is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ghost face nail :D It reminds me so much of the little ghost dudes from pacman :D. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog, its very informative and best blog, thanks for the sharing this types of article,
    Shahnawaz
    From www.couponinformer.com

    ReplyDelete